|Home|||||About|||||Galleries|||||Art Classes|||||Events|||||Blog|||||Guestbook|||||Mailing List|||||Links|||||Contact|
A Comprehensive Art Study Course that takes the student through the fundamentals of making Art.
1. YOUTH :ages 9-16 ( 4:00 -6:00 Wed. or Thurs ) ADULT :( arranged during work week OR evenings )
2. Private or Semi-Private classes ( no more that 2 students during sessions )
3. Each Unit is 2 hours per week for 5 weeks.
4. Contact instructor at 250-360-2839 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Line drawing
2. Tone drawing
3. Color Mixing ( How Color works )
5. Painting ( oils or acrylics )
It is recommended that student take,or have taken the Units above in the suggested order and have become proficient in the basics of art making. Then they may select at random, any of the following Units.
* Watercolor Painting * Figures in Repose and Motion
* Animal Art * Realism with some Abstraction
* Drawing Buildings * Abstraction
* Realistic Portraits * Intuitive Painting ( Trusting the Muse )
* Standing Figures * Mentoring : ( guiding student through their own painting choices )